NAWO PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
“Great accomplishments have their origin in dreams, but in the end, it is not in the wishing or hoping, but in the doing.”
Inspiring professional communication
Workshop Dates 2018
VIC – 15 May, 9am-5pm
“I attribute the 50% growth in my business within 6 months to this program. Can’t thank you enough.”
“Excellent workshop. Katrina is clear and direct about goal setting and what needs to be done to achieve this. Nothing is overly complicated or fluffy. Genuine steps anyone can put in place to follow.”
Ailin Bonilla, Six Degrees
“A main benefit is that I find myself more focused on my goals each day. It seems to come naturally. As a result, I am achieving so much more than previously.”
Chris Charge, Thermomix
“Amazing! Biggest change I have made is mindset. Followed by strong action plans. Finally feel like I am growing and creating a business rather than just working in it. I am getting better at focusing on opportunities when challenges arrive rather than being consumed by the challenge. Thank you again!!”
Tracy Walker, Tribal Cycling
TOTAL FOCUS YB12
Using perceptive self-analysis and mind mastery, the focus is on beating procrastination and learning to think above the crowd. This one-day workshop combines an A–Z action planning process with powerful emotional management strategies to empower participants to embrace the 90-day Challenge to Change.
Discover how to take action to achieve your business and life goals by:
- developing a mindset of excellence in results and living
- avoiding the 4 Steps to Failure
- overcoming procrastination and taking immediate action to achieve your business goals
- understanding why behavioural change is difficult and how to lead through it.
Gain indepth understanding of the key components to unleashing potential in yourselves and in your team, and staying focused, motivated and on track:
- Action Planning
- Mind Mastery
- Emotional Management
At the end of the program, you will have:
- Clarity: about personal goals and lifetime achievements through honest self-analysis
- Focus: development of a structured day-to-day plan for staying focused and on track to achieving your goals
- Empowerment: emotional management tools to empower you to negotiate life regardless of prevailing circumstances and empower you to win
- Mindset: mind mastery tools to help you think above the crowd, in new and different ways
- Resilience: take home a 90-day Challenge to Change – to have more, do more and be more than ever before.
Productivity Bootcamp is a process, not an event.
Your Facilitator – Katrina Bromell
Katrina is a dynamic results-driven performance coach for business, life and health. Described as a powerful change agent, she is committed to providing clients with the tools to readily take action, gain traction and live and breathe success. Katrina teaches that anyone can achieve anything they want, by executing an effective action plan, gaining mastery over their mind, and building emotional resilience.
Katrina has an Arts Degree and is an Associate Certified Coach with ICF and was awarded the YB12 Most Outstanding Coach in 2016 and 2017. An experienced facilitator, keynote presenter and one-on-one coach, she has a detailed working knowledge of what is required to bring increased productivity, focus, and excellence in business, life and living.
Cost for NAWO members*
$900 per person + GST
Download Brochure – Professional Development Program – PRODUCTIVITY BOOTCAMP
*NAWO Professional Development Programs are available exclusively for NAWO Members. We offer NAWO programs at a reduced cost. The cost of this program is not covered by corporate/individual NAWO membership. for more information.For more information about NAWO membership click here.