HURRY – ROUND 1 APPLICATIONS CLOSE 28 FEBRUARY
We all know that we need to have solid business networks and good mentors if we want to advance our careers, right?
Let’s just eyeball the facts* again…
- 71% of FORTUNE 500 companies have established mentoring programs.
- 75% of millennials deem mentoring CRITICAL to their success
- 75% of executives CREDIT THEIR MENTORS with helping them reach their current positions
- RETENTION RATES were much higher for mentees, 72%, and mentors, 69%, than for employees who didn’t participate in the mentoring program, 49%
…and crunch some numbers:
- According to Wharton University study*, 25% of all employees in the studied mentoring program had a SALARY GRADE CHANGE compared with 5% of employees who did not participate in the program; and 28% of mentors received a SALARY GRADE CHANGE as opposed to just 5% of those without
But here’s one more for fact* that is particularly important for women in operations:
- Research shows that MINORITIES who ADVANCE THE FURTHEST share one characteristic: a strong network of MENTORS and corporate sponsors.
NAWO’s Mentoring Circles program takes the power of mentoring and amplifies it. How? Because we match operational leaders – inspirational mentors with a solid track record in operations – and match them with a group of 5-8 high potential, mid-career women across different industries. Together they work through a series of workshops designed to build knowledge, grow networks and drive their careers forward.
According to Women in the Workplace 2017, co-authored by LeanIn.Org and McKinsey & Company. Women in ‘Circles’ are…
- more confident and ambitious
- more likely to ask for—and receive—promotions
- more aware of the role that gender plays at work
So… get with the program! Apply to join NAWO Mentoring Circles NOW!
COST: Just $380.00 + GST for NAWO Members only
Intake 1 – Applications close 28 February (runs between 20 March 2018 and 24 November 2018)
Intake 2 – Applications close 28 April (runs between 15 May 2018 and 25 January 2019)
Check out the new STREAMLINED APPLICATION and MENTOR MATCHING PROCESS via MENTORLOOP ONLINE PORTAL
(*data supplied by Mentorloop)