Chairman of Partners, South Australia
Con is a proactive leader in the South Australian business community. In his role as KPMG Chairman of Partners, South Australia, he provides advice on economical and non-economical issues regarding the current and future prosperity of the State.
Con’s particular areas of expertise focuses on tax and advisory services to the Property and Infrastructure sectors as well as Financial Service institutions, where he has over 20 years experience providing tax and advisory services to a variety of private and public companies.
Con is a member of the following organisations:
• Member, SA Government China Council (advising on property and infrastructure)
• Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (since 1993)
• Member of the Property Council of Australia Board (since 2013)
• Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia (since 1993)
• Fellow of Australian Institute of Company Directors (since 1998)
• Bachelor of Accounting (with distinction) (1990)
• Member of the Chiefs of Gender Equity Board (since 2012)
• State Executive, Council for Economic Development of Australia (since 2012)
• Executive Member, Urban Development Institute of Australia (2010-12)
• Member of the Property Council of South Australia, Division Council