NAWO inspires and supports organisations
We connect businesses by facilitating dialogue, sharing ideas and progressing actions to achieve greater inclusion and gender balance in operations; working with our member organisations to achieve step-change progress in their attraction, development and retention of women.
Introducing the NAWO Nine Levers for Gender Balance
Through our work with members we have access to a wealth of knowledge and research related to what does – and doesn’t – make a real difference.
The great news for our NAWO community is that we have mined this wealth and distilled the knowledge into an accessible format that provides a clear path forward for organisations keen to ‘make things happen’ on the gender diversity frontline.
The objective of the ‘NAWO Nine’ is to provide a roadmap to help our member companies identify where they are making good progress, and where they may need to shift their focus to continue to effect practical action – both culturally and systemically – to achieve greater gender balance. The Levers are our touchpoints across all our Industry Solutions events.
Industry Solutions Events
‘Bringing leaders together to understand and learn’
NAWO Industry Solutions events are a keystone for achieving our vision of a world where women and men can be equally represented and valued at every level. Designed to generate high level conversations and debate, based on solid research and practical knowledge, our Industry Solutions Events are facilitated by an experienced leader and bring together small groups of senior leaders drawn from industry, government, and education. NAWO Industry Solutions events provide a forum for participants to discuss and develop practical solutions to their gender diversity challenges.
Branding, Communication, and Knowledge Share
‘Get actively involved in the NAWO network and reap the rewards’
Affiliation and active involvement with NAWO positions your organisation as a progressive and attractive employer. There are many different ways you can become fully engaged with the NAWO community, and gain tangible benefits from your NAWO Membership;
- by sharing stories of your organisation’s and/or people’s involvement with NAWO via your intranet, internal and external publications
- by hosting or providing guest speakers for NAWO events,
- by inviting NAWO to speak at your organisation’s key events.
- by encouraging your team members to become active volunteers on NAWO state committee’s
- by encouraging your executives to become volunteer Executive Mentors with NAWO
- by joining our communities and discussion forums to engage in the gender diversity conversation via NAWO’s social media accounts (Blog, LinkedIn Group, Twitter)