Mentoring Circles Program Tools & Resources for MENTORS
Welcome to NAWO Mentoring Circles Program page for MENTORS.
Here you’ll find tools and resources to support you as a Mentor for the program.
Additional resources are also available via the MentorLoop Resource Hub.
Leanne Hart, Mentoring Circles Consultant
Sharon Grosvenor, NAWO Administrator
NAWO Mentoring Circles – Tools & Resources
Mentoring – pre-reading and resources
- Role of a Facilitator … this is also a great article to share with your mentees as they chair and/or develop their own facilitation skills
- Asking Powerful Questions
Mentoring Circle Conversation Maps
- NAWO Mentoring Circle Conversation Map – Adaptive and Courageous Leadership
- NAWO Mentoring Circle Conversation Map – Building and Leading Diverse Teams
- NAWO Mentoring Circle Conversation Map – Business and Technical Acumen
- NAWO Mentoring Circle Conversation Map – Influence and Negotiation
- NAWO Mentoring Circle Conversation Map – Maximising Your Effectiveness
The following documents are provided to Mentees; they are contained here for your information only.
There are many topics that are discussed in a mentoring conversation. Here’s a selection of links to articles, clips and podcasts to stimulate your thinking, conversation and development. Please contact us if you would like to suggest additional links to share.
Adaptive and Courageous Leadership
Building and Leading Diverse Teams
Business and Technical Acumen
Influence and Negotiation
Maximising Your Effectiveness
Please note – the above links and articles in no way represent the view of NAWO. They are provided for information purposes only and it is the individual’s responsibility to consider and reflect on the relevance of content.