‘Adaptive Leadership is the practice of mobilising teams to absorb significant change’
– Ron Heifetz, Harvard Kennedy School.
A combination of webinar presentations and managed digital learning brought to you by Future Fit Co. & Cahoot Learning.
Program runs for three weeks: Monday, October 19 – Friday, November 6
Module 1 – Adaptive Leadership
Module 2 – The Adaptive Mindset
Module 3 – A Road Map for Adaptive Leadership
Inspiring professional communication
A new type of business environment requires a new breed of leader: an individual who is a catalyst for transformation, a leader who can adapt swiftly to change, keep teams engaged and delivering in a complex and demanding environment.
We believe that being ‘Future Fit’ starts with these foundational skills.
Course Objectives & Capabilities
The objective of this program is to advance the workforce by building confidence and competence in the principles of Adaptive Leadership. We’ll achieve this using real world scenarios, tactical exercises and hearing from experts across different industries.
Participants who complete the program will develop the ability to:
- Understand the principles of Adaptive Leadership
- Apply tools that develop an adaptive mindset
- Create an individual curriculum for continuous learning
- Be clear on individual values and strengths
- Lead confidently in a demanding environment
The course experience
This will be a collaborative, community learning experience where the focus is on developing and demonstrating adaptive leadership. Learners will be challenged to apply new things, not hard things, but potentially life changing things.
The course will take approximately eight hours to complete over three weeks, you can participate at any time, from any computer or device (phone, tablet).
Getting Started Module – Getting ready for take off
- Introduction and welcome
- Contemporary case study of adaptive leadership
- Group discussion
- Capability assessment
Module 1 – Adaptive Leadership: Where do you stand?
- Live online meet and greet. Getting to know your course mates and facilitation team lead by Leadership Coach to world class CEOs, Andrea Clarke
- How are you leading (yourself, family and others) in these challenging times and what is the leadership you are looking for?
- Leading through change and becoming the leader you want… defining the future you
- Being grounded in your values
- Reputation Capital
Module 2 – The Adaptive Mindset
- Developing your Adaptive Quotient, AQ the new Q
- Setting Intentions and adopting an adaptive mindset
- Exploring the framework for adaptive leadership: Engage, activate, release
Module 3 – A Roadmap for Adaptive Leadership
- Coming to terms with a world where you are constantly learning and adapting
- Research what will supercharge your career and create your learning roadmap to make it happen
- How to unlearn – why and what is that anyway?
- Creating a vision for our future self
- Your Adaptive Leadership Roadmap
Course Project – your Strengths: Immersed into a small diverse team you will work on a project across the whole course that will see you uncover and explore your personal strengths and attributes. This is a powerful, data driven, fact finding mission that will shape your leadership and self-worth for years to come.
Wrap up – Your leadership capabilities from start to now
- Look how far you have come! See your personal progress as a measure of your Adaptive Leadership capabilities from day one to now.
- Captains log, star date… A final team discussion on the experience.
Contact the NAWO team at email@example.com should you have any question.