LEADING OUT LOUD
NAWO PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
“… I’ve wasted so much time worrying about what other people think and I don’t have to. People are approaching me more for opinions, I’m backing myself and not apologising. It feels good.”
Inspiring professional communication
Workshop Dates 2019
NSW – 7 May
VIC – Expression of Interest 5 Jun
VIC – 4 Sept
‘With the right education and tools women can be assertive and effective leaders in the workforce, just by backing yourself, standing up and taking risks‘ – NAWO participant VIC 2018.
LEADING OUT LOUD
MASTERCLASS FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Being great at your job is not always enough to move your career forward. What you need is…
Visibility. Credibility. Confidence.
Gain access to the unwritten rules of a male dominated environment so you can strategically manage your career and leadership brand in a way that works for YOU. It’s about utilising simple yet powerful techniques for navigating your career, finding your voice and taking your place at the table… authentically.
‘Leading Out Loud’ is a program to give women the confidence, communication strategies and cultural understanding to actively manage their leadership careers. It’s about building presence, improving visibility and strategically managing the right professional impact.
The program covers:
- The invisible rules of the corporate game and why women are the last to learn them.
- The current state of play for women at work and how this affects you.
- Getting clear on what success looks like for you.
- Nature or nurture?
- The truth behind low confidence for women at work.
- The upside of low confidence.
- Cracking your personal confidence code.
- Why women are not heard.
- The double bind of just speaking up.
- The communication styles that kill credibility and what to do instead.
- The trap of positional power – dealing with big egos and power players.
- The key to empowerment beyond capability.
- Powering up without putting people off.
The program will help you to:
- understand the impact of confidence on risk taking, self-promotion, reputation and results.
- explore personal and positional power and how that impacts confidence, visibility and results.
- learn the communication habits that kill leadership credibility.
- apply key behaviours to be heard, seen and to make an impact in meetings and presentations.
- develop strategies for support through sponsorship and mentoring.
- foster new networks with like-minded women.
You will also take home workbooks and learning guides, and will have a post masterclass group meeting scheduled to ensure key learnings are embedded and applied.
Your Facilitator – Anneli Blundell
Anneli is a communication expert who has been working with leaders to improve their communication and interpersonal intelligence for almost a decade. She coaches senior women to increase their visibility, confidence and personal power for greater professional impact. Anneli is also the co-author of ‘Developing Direct Reports: Taking the guess work out of leading leaders, a practical guide for developing performance at work’.
Cost for NAWO Members: $900 per person + GST
Download Brochure – PDP Leading Out Loud
*NAWO Professional Development Programs are available exclusively for NAWO Members. We offer NAWO programs at a reduced cost. The cost of this program is not covered by corporate/individual NAWO membership. for more information. For more information about NAWO membership click here.