ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE “YOUR” WAY!
NAWO PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
“excellent… delivered above and beyond my expectations”
“every moment had me locked in”
inspiring success through resilience
Workshop Dates 2019
- NSW Riverina – 23 May
- QLD – 5 June
- VIC – 12 June
- NSW – 3 July
- SA – 24 July
- WA – 26 July
Joseph La Posta, GM of talkforce,
introduces ‘Allowing Others to Have “YOUR” Way’
“Julie was excellent and provided templates, tools and techniques for both influencing and negotiating. The theory was well balanced with practical examples that we had to do in small groups. The workshop was fun, too.”
“Julie was very engaging . Every moment had me locked in. Every question answered was with guidance.”
– 2017 workshop participants
“You are a champion. I have improved my delegation skills, stress levels, office relationships, leadership skills, honesty and general performance since hooking up with you.”
“Thank you again for a sensational workshop. I can say without reservation that yours was the most effective, entertaining and well-presented course I have attended. I have come away with a collection of negotiation skills that will add a new dimension to my role.”
– Talkforce client feedback
ALLOWING OTHERS TO HAVE “YOUR” WAY! – Negotiating and Positioning to Influence
One Day Workshop
Honing your influencing and negotiation skills can increase your performance – consistently giving you more favourable outcomes. Negotiation is more than price and timing, it’s not only position or added value, finalising contracts and terms and conditions – it’s the fully integrated approach to everything you do to influence favourable outcomes within your job role and with your peers.
‘Allowing Others to Have “YOUR” Way – Negotiating and Positioning to Influence‘ is one of the core programs in NAWO’s suite of ‘Members Only’ Professional Development Programs, presented by talkforce.
What you will learn:
- What is the difference between negotiation and influence?
- Discover the key differences between influence and negotiation.
What makes someone effective at influencing and negotiating?
- Setting objectives – this is crucial in order to set your strategy for the negotiation.
- Gathering information – why are you coming to the negotiation table? Exactly what is it that you want?
- Understand the stakeholders – whether you’re making a deal or settling a dispute, differences are defined by the difference between your thinking and theirs.
- Develop your strategy – through thorough preparation.
- Develop influencing tactics – positioning language to influence.
- Effective execution – verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Application to your world in operations.
With a vision to deliver tailored training, targeted to the specific needs of the client and/or individual, talkforce began operating in 1993. The business was built focusing on advancing the communication skills of people in the workplace through innovative adult learning methodologies.
talkforce has grown into a dynamic people development company, offering a range of Leadership, Communication, Coaching, Facilitation and Training services, supported by an innovative online digital platform that sustains face-to-face learning and creates powerful learning and development outcomes for participants.
Cost for NAWO Members*
$700 per person + GST
We offer NAWO endorsed programs at a reduced cost.
The cost of this program is not covered by your corporate/individual membership.
Download Brochure: Allowing Others to Have YOUR Way Brochure
*For more information about NAWO membership click here.