Inspiring your leadership potential
Maximise your leadership potential
ChangeUp is the essential leadership and wellbeing program for senior executives.
Developed and presented by the exceptional Mim Bartlett, ChangeUp will provide you with the tools to discover your best version of you!
ChangeUp is a high impact leadership and wellbeing program presented over four dynamic sessions that will provide you with the tools to unlock your personal and professional potential and to discover your unique leadership legacy.
Session 1 The Foundation: You – establish strong relationships with the group and identify where you are at in terms of your career and personal life; increase self awareness and emotional intelligence through use of the personality profiling tool, Clarity 4D.
Session 2 Personal Presence – build your personal and executive presence; discover your authentic personal brand; understand your strengths and how to leverage them.
Session 3 Leading with Authenticity – practical guidance to build and develop your own authentic leadership.
Session 4 Moving Forward – sustaining energy, performance, resiliency and joy and crafting your Leadership Legacy.
ChangeUp will help you to achieve:
- Confidence and power in self and leadership to help make long-term behavioural changes needed for your future success.
- Identification of your real purpose and legacy – professionally and personally – and a clear and actionable plan for how to achieve them.
- Practical skills to increase energy levels for greater performance and success and tools to improve and strengthen wellbeing and mental health.
- Growth of your presence and authentic personal brand and an understanding of your key strengths and how to leverage them for greater success.
- Amplification of leadership by integrating your self-awareness, values and purpose, motivations and support team, and clarity about your life story and how that has shaped your leadership role.
- Cultivation of potent qualities to stay true to your authentic leadership, including courage and vulnerability, and skills to communicate more powerfully and have greater influence and impact as a leader.
Your Facilitator – Mim Bartlett
The creator of ChangeUp, Mim Bartlett delivers high impact leadership and wellbeing programs focused on providing managers and executives with the tools to unlock the potential of their personal and professional success to be the best they can be in all areas of their lives.
Mim is a highly successful facilitator, psychotherapist, executive coach and mentor and was one of the 2015 winners of the Australian Financial Review and Westpac 100 Women of Influence Awards.
Cost for NAWO Members: $2,750 per person (plus GST)
Download Brochure – NAWO PDP – Change Up 2019
*NAWO Professional Development Programs are available exclusively for NAWO Members. We offer NAWO programs at a reduced cost. The cost of this program is not covered by corporate/individual NAWO membership. for more information. For more information about NAWO membership click here.
2019 Program Dates
*VIC program runs over 4 sessions:
Session 1: 28 August, 8.45 am-12.30pm
Session 2: 18 September, 8.45 am-12.30pm
Session 3: 8 October, 8.45am-3.00pm
Session 4: 30 October, 8.45 am-1.00pm
Location: One Roof 77-79 City Road, Southbank VIC 3006
*NSW program runs over 3 sessions:
Session 1:16 October, 8.45am-4.15pm
Session 2: 17 October, 8.45am-4.15pm
Session 3: 18 October, 8.45 am-1.00pm
Location: The Hub 3/223 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
“…Change Up is not simply a leadership program but rather the starting point of a journey that continues long after the sessions have finished. How often in life do we get that chance to stop and reflect on our lives and ask ourselves if this is the direction we want for our future? ChangeUp does just that. I cannot recommend this highly enough.” – Kristie Keast, GM People, BlueScope Steel
‘…the quality of Mim’s knowledge, experience and energy means that she makes positive impact for individuals, teams and organisations very quickly and finds ways to embed her teachings to create a lasting legacy.’ – Sally Capp, Lord Mayor of Melbourne